Wilkens, K., Tychonievich, L., & Chiu, J. (2021). Changes in K-8 Teacher Self-Efficacy with CS and Culturally Responsive Teaching through an RPP Workshop. SIGCSE '21, March 13–20, 2021, Virtual Event, USA. https://doi.org/10.1145/3408877.3439644
- #CSK8 podcast - explores research, experiences, and perspectives on computer science education with a focus on grades K-8.
- Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) - has created a warehouse of resources to help keep you informed on the latest in computer science research.
- Creative Technology Research Lab - an educational research lab at the University of Florida investigating how to meaningfully engage all learners in technology-mediated learning with a focus on K-12 computer science and computational thinking.
- CT4EDU project - an RPP between Michigan State University, Oakland Schools, and the American Institute for Research wit a focus on supporting teacher development of computational thinking skills in elementary grades.
- csedresearch.org - a 501c3 non-profit organization with a mission to improve K-12 CS education for all children by enabling and disseminating exemplary evidence-driven research, with a focus on identifying culturally relevant promising practices and transforming student learning.
- Exploring Computer Science - exploring the state of computer science education and developing evidence-based programs for nearly ten years. ECS projects and teams are housed at UCLA and University of Oregon.
- Participating in literacies and computer science (PiLa-CS) - an RPP between New York City schools and New York University and the City University of New York to support bi/multilingual kids participating in the CS for All initiative in NYC.